Thursday, 3 January 2013

CURRENT SKINCARE ROUTINE!!

Hey guys, so whilst taking a break from dreaded revision I thought why not write up a new blog post? I decided to write about my current skincare routine since it has changed quite a bit, and most of it has been Origins products, simply because I'd like to try newer products and testing whether 'higher end' products are actually better than cheaper alternatives.


So without further ado, I initially begin in the morning by wiping my face with a hot flannel to open my pores and then apply 'A Perfect World', Antioxidant cleanser with White Tea, which is shown below. This is a foamy face wash which cleanses the skin really well, it reaches deep into the skin to help detoxify and free skin of any impurities. 
'A Perfect World', Antioxidant Cleanser with White Tea


Secondly, I apply 'Never a Dull Moment', which is shown below. It is a scrub that brightens the skin with the help of fruit extracts such as Papaya, finely ground Apricot and Mango seeds which gently exfoliates and polishes the skin leaving it radiant, and believe me it actually does!
'Never a Dull Moment', Skin Brightening Face Polisher with Fruit Extracts.


Thirdly, I apply 'Modern Friction', (shown below) but only twice a week as this is akin to dermabrasion, but a lot more gentle. It really helped me get rid of my excessively dry skin and left it supple and smooth as opposed to what it was before. It literally is a miracle in a bottle, it helps with dark spots and discolouration and for those with dry skin because of this dreadful weather be sure to check this out, Origins do give out samples so you can always try before you buy.


'Modern Friction', Nature's gentle dermabrasion.
Lastly, I apply toner and moisturise with Body Shop Hemp Body Butter (shown below), which is uber moisturising and provides round-the-clock hydration. You can use this on your body but I wouldn't use this under my make up as it is quite greasy but for lounging at home whilst revising, I don't see why not? 
Hemp Body Butter


So folks, this is my current skincare routine. Hope you enjoyed this post xoxo
Share:

No comments

© Sakinahsays | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig