Friday, 1 February 2013

Best primer ever for ALL SKIN TYPES!

Hey guys, so I have been meaning to write more posts recently but I just couldn't think of what to do, but, I have compiled a list of many things to write about and I shall begin by writing of the AMAZING, 'Mac Prep and Prime, Face Protect' which is also a massive SPF50 and does not leave your face greasy but well moisturised. As it is a whopping SPF50, it can be used in Winter in the harsh winds but also in the Summer as to avoid sun damage.

Nevertheless, I purchased this completely on a whim after the lady told me how it basically a miracle worker for us oily skinned gals and I have always suffered from my make up basically disappearing half way into the day, so I thought, why not?

I have used many primers such as the overly hyped Benefit 'pore-fessional' primer, which is definitely not worth the hype and many others but they have never done anything significant for my skin, so when I tried this, I was pleasantly surprised in that my make up stayed on and I hadn't wasted my money on something that didn't work.

The finish of this product is semi-matte and slightly dewy which I love because there's nothing worse than an uber matte face which to me, just looks chalky and natural dewyness just leave the skin looking well polished and as I said natural.

I do think this would be a re purchase because it literally does not allow your make up to move which is incredible. Only downside is it is retailed at £22.50 for only 30ml, however, saying that, a little does go along way and I just love it!

If you fancy purchasing this or just having a look see on this, it can be purchased from:
http://www.maccosmetics.co.uk/product/160/1544/Products/Face/Primer/Prep-Prime-Face-Protect-SPF-50/index.tmpl




 Prep + Prime Face Protect SPF 50
Share:

No comments

© Sakinahsays | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig