Wednesday, 20 March 2013

What's On My Face #1






So I have been meaning to update my blog for such a long time but due to so many things going wrong with my laptop, phone etc, I was unable to do so, but now that I can, why not get things rolling with a 'What's on my face', blog post, which will be the first of many, so you'll probably get sick of seeing my face after a while!

Yes, I am aware I am looking a bit of a plain Jane but this is an old 'ish picture I had lurking around and this is what I wear on an "I can't be bothered but need to put something on my face", kind of day.





1. Maybelline 'fit me' foundation. (220) (Great lightweight foundation with a light consistency, just not available in my colour, this colour is actually slightly dark for me).
2. Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer (medium).
3. 'Buck' e/s from the Urban Decay 'Naked' Palette for the brows.
4. Maybelline 'The Falsies' Mascara.

My instagram: sakinahsays
My twitter: sakinner

Share:

No comments

© Sakinahsays | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig