Thursday, 23 May 2013

ILLAMASQUA EYESHADOW & PRESSED PIGMENTS REVIEW

So, recently on Twitter, Illamasqua had reached 50,000 followers and to celebrate such a focal event, they only went and had a 50% off everything sale on their online website!

Suddenly, my brain started functioning and telling me to buy some of their eye shadows, because if you know me, you'll know I do love me some eye shadows, plus, I have never actually used any Illamasqua products before and thought now is my chance!

So, I opted to purchase the colours 'Feint' in the Powder Eye Shadow which is a warm, pinky brown colour and 'Fervent' in Pure Pigment which is a reddy brown but in certain lights appears green or blue and is insanely glittery! Both are also ridiculously pigmented that literally a tap of the product is all you need.

Here are links of Illamasqua's website which provides swatches as well:

POWDER EYE SHADOW 'FEINT': http://www.illamasqua.com/shop/feint-powder-eye-shadow

PURE PIGMENT 'FERVENT': http://www.illamasqua.com/shop/fervent-pure-pigment-now-7-50







Share:

No comments

© Sakinahsays | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig