Sunday, 30 June 2013

NARS BLUSH IN 'GINA'.

This is by far my favourite blush I have ever touched, used, everything hahaa....

Firstly, it is of a Orange colour rather the pink that is being shown above, and because of my crappy phone picture quality is does not do this blush any justice so please check out the Nars website for better quality pics.(http://uk.spacenk.com/Blush/MUK101030288,en_GB,pd.html?dwvar_MUK101030288_color=UK101030288&start=5&cgid=Nars%20Cosme)

The blush also has good longevity as it stays on for quite a long time and you get 4.8g for £21.50 which is quite a bit as it will probably last a long time. It is matte which I prefer as you can apply highlighter above if you desire. It is also quite pigmented so a light hand would be wise when applying.

Overall, I am very satisfied with this blush and can see myself purchasing more of Nars' blushes. Thank you for reading and please hit 'FOLLOW' if you enjoyed reading! xx

Share:

No comments

© Sakinahsays | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig