Wednesday, 11 September 2013

 What's On My Face #2




So, on this particular day, I went for what is my current everyday makeup look, for those days when I do wear makeup. Initially, I began with my Prep & Prime, Face Protect Visage by Mac, which mattifies my face but also gives me a good sunscreen of SPF50.

Then, I apply Nars 'Sheer Glow' Foundation, which is my absolute favourite foundation, in the middle of my face because that's where I feel I need more coverage in that specific part of my face. It leaves a lovely glow on the face as the name suggests and I highly recommend this product as I am always getting compliments when I wear it.

After, I apply Maybelline 'Instant Age Rewind' concealer, as it was hyped all over Youtube, soI had to try it out so it  is a new purchase and I really like it, it is medium-full coverage, covers dark circles and stays put all day.

I fill my eyebrows with Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil in Medium Brown, very lightly just to cover sparse areas, and it's a lovely drugstore product as it does the job nicely.

I finish off with some MUA bronzer to slightly contour and on top of this I apply Nars Blush in Gina, which is a lovely Coral matte blush. Apply lashes of Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara and slightly fill in my lips with a neutral lip colour and my face is complete! :)
Share:

No comments

© Sakinahsays | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig