Wednesday, 11 September 2013

REN Cleansing Clay Mask Review






Now, this for me is definitely a HOLY GRAIL product! This product claims to 'Deeply cleanse and purify, Gently exfoliate and unclog skin, and Minimise the appearance of pore size'. It definitely does all of this and I always make sure to use this on days when I decide not to wear make up as it really does shrink your pores which is a MUST for myself as I do have large pores.

I decided to buy this after a Lily Pebbles video on YouTube and purchased this for £18 off the REN website which also allowed you to choose two sample size product of any other REN products which is fantastic as you can try before you buy!

It is recommended not for those who have sensitive skin, however, as I have sensitive skin I haven't experienced anything uncomfortable,only that when applying this over the face, one feels a slight warming sensation across the face which is quite a nice feeling.

I use this every two days which I either wash with lukewarm water or with a wash cloth. I use only a pump and I am very happy with this product as I haven't had any breakouts for months and I believe this product has aided towards my skin being spot free. I highly recommend this product :)
Share:

No comments

© Sakinahsays | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig