Friday, 7 March 2014

HOT or NOT?!- Maybelline 'Baby Skin' Primer




So I ended up succumbing to the hype surrounding this product and making a quick and sordid purchase at my local Superdrug. But is this any good?

Firstly, it is of a silicone texture and does feel quite slippery when applying on the face. I personally quite like this texture as it feels nice and soft. However, I felt this made my skin appear greasy and excessively shiny. In terms of reducing my pores, it didn't do an incredible job and find my foundation of choice- (Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation), does a good job of this anyway.

Ultimately, I will continue using this as I bought it and would like to finish it but I won't be running to re-purchase this product any time soon.

Thank you for reading :)
Share:

No comments

© Sakinahsays | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig