Saturday, 20 September 2014

Running errands Outfit of the Day :)

Running errands is always a tedious task, but a task which always needs doing. I had to pop into town to return a couple of items, buy presents and look around for certain items, so I decided to wear black obviously but I actually need to stop wearing so much black- people are actually going to think I have no clothes! I wanted to look casual but still somewhat chic- effortless chic-if you would (calm down babes). Since I literally had 10 minutes to get changed which meant no makeup (sad face emoji- Dad was giving me a lift which means no time to faff) here is what I decided to wear :)


Head scarf-H&M
Flannel Shirt- Misguided
Black top- H&M
Jeans- Marks & Spencers
Shoes- Next
Bag- Urban Outfitters


Share:
© Sakinahsays | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig