Sunday, 9 November 2014

Todays Work Face :)

So for work today, I wanted to go for more of a smokier look and whenever I want to go for more of a smoky look, I always, ALWAYS reach for my Charlotte Tilbury eye quad in 'Dolce Vita', the perfect, no nonsense quad for everyone.
The one thing I love about Charlotte Tilbury's makeup line is you don't need to be a master of makeup application or any kind of expert. Everything is so easy and quick to use & I love that since I am always rushing in the mornings.
On my eyes I also added some black eyeshadow in 'corrupt' by Urban Decay and stuck on some lashes by Ardell.The gel eyeliner I used was also from Makeupforever.
My base included:
-Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation (6.5)
-Mac Prolongwear Concealer in NC30
-Laura Mercier translucent powder
Cheeks:
-Sleek contour kit
-MUA blush in 'cupcake'
Lips:
-Kiko lipliner
-Mac lipstick in 'kinda sexy'
Thank you for reading and please follow if you can :-)
Share:
© Sakinahsays | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig