Sunday, 14 December 2014

Cocktail Cosmetics in Birmingham!




Every once in a while, the Makeup Gods listen to our prayers, open wide the gates of Makeup heaven and allow us junkies to experience, first hand all things which we may have had to only been able to order online, for instance, cosmetics including Limecrime, Nyx, Violet Voss, Sigma etc.

Well, wait no more, in Birmingham, Custard Factory, to be precise, is a quaint, cute shop called 'Cocktail cosmetics' which holds all the above cosmetics and more, they've even now started to stock 'Saucebox' cosmetics and I am itching to visit again.

My first visit was on my birthday, which was Monday 1st December but since it is closed on Mondays and Sundays I went on the Tuesday and I was literally having a field day LOL! I was picking up everything, swatching everything and generally going insane!

One of the things I love is how sanitary everything is; at every counter, whether it be Nyx, Limecrime, Sigma etc, there are wipes and hand sanitizer gels which is important because you don't want to be swatching items and there being a mess all on your hands and everywhere else.

Below are some pictures I took of how it is inside and what I also bought as well :) P.s. After your fifth purchase you get a cheeky 20% off so get spending!


                    









 Here are the purchases I made on the day :)


I'll also be doing in depth blog posts once I've tried some of the products as well as well as a haul video on my YouTube channel 'sakinahsays', so make sure you've subscribed because I have been spending quite a bit this month!!


Share:
© Sakinahsays | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig