Friday, 19 December 2014

Emma Hardie v. Coconut Oil




There's no denying the beauty that is the Emma Hardie Cleansing Balm, it's luxurious, feels amazing on the skin and is multi purpose; either as a cleanser or a mask.

The only issue is the price point. It is £34 for a 100ml tub and can last up to 6 months (well my last tub did, anyway) which isn't that bad, if you think about it. But I know a lot of people, including me, who have a million of other things in their life which are more important to be spending their money on. Or quite possibly cannot fork out £34 every time their cleanser finishes.

However, the main reason I love this cleanser is how easily it melts make up, especially waterproof mascara which is my main gripe when removing make up (a.k.a why I prefer to wear fake lashes these days ha)!

So when I found myself not being able to afford the Emma Hardie cleanser a while back, I found myself reaching towards Coconut oil to remove my make up and even applying the oil as a moisturiser during the evenings. Not only does it remove waterproof mascara, albeit having to spend a tad longer when actually gently rubbing your eyelashes than when using the Emma Hardie Cleanser which literally removes it after one cleanse, it more or less does the exact same job.

So, if the Emma Hardie Cleanser isn't in your price range at the moment, I would definitely recommend using Coconut Oil as an alternative :)
Share:
© Sakinahsays | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig