Monday, 23 February 2015

Micro Mini Drugstore DASH!




I'm so good when I go shopping now, I think it may be because I've left University so no loans or grants kindly grace my bank account and I have to now work for my purchases or endeavours. WELCOME TO ADULTHOOD GUYS! But, real talk, I hate being an "adult", but that really is another post.

But, today's post is a 'micro mini haul', get it..micro..as in those micro 'bags' lol but yes, this is a very small haul of a few things I purchased from Superdrug, which is the UK's version of American drugstores for my US readers!

Firstly, I picked up the 'NYC' liquid eye liner (RRP £2.49) which I didn't necessarily need, but this is always frigging OUT OF STOCK, three words I dread to see! Literally, I've been wanting to get this because of 'Chrisspy', whose an amazing make up artist on Instagram and YouTube and she always raves about this eye liner, and her flicks are literally perfect. So I picked this up and I'm yet to try it out! (Went to use it, and didn't realise I picked up the 'pearl finish' NYC liquid liner as opposed to the regular black liner :'(

                                           

Secondly, I picked up a rose gold eye shadow from Maybelline because I'm really into rose gold shades, which I really wasn't into before, at all. I actually despised the Naked 3 palette because I thought it wasn't versatile blah blah but I secretly want it now :( but ain't nobody got £38 to spend on that lol!  So, I picked this shade 'Copper Fizz' and I love it! I originally looked over at L'Oreal to see if they had a rose gold shade in their infallible line but I think the shade I was after is only available in the US, 'Amber Rush' or something on those lines, I believe it's called. But, I love this shade and is great for an extra pop on your eyelids! One thing I will say about this eye shadow is it isn't as smooth on application and is a bit patchy, so make sure you use a good flat brush and a little fix +! 

                                                   
                 

The last item I picked up was a Nyx Blush called 'Summer Peach' and it is a lovely pink blush with a slight gold shimmer running throughout but it is barely noticeable, and I love it! It blends perfectly and is very pigmented, so a little goes a long way! 

That's all for today, and let me know what you've been purchasing lately!

Share:

No comments

© Sakinahsays | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig