Friday, 20 March 2015

Mac x Toledo Collection- Blush in 'Ripe Peach' REVIEW

My first ever Mac Limited Edition item. I had been 'umming' and 'ahhing' about purchasing this blush after seeing so many Beauty Bloggers upload pictures of this Mac blush from the Mac 'Toledo' Collection in the shade- 'Ripe Peach'. It is such a beautiful blush; an orange shimmer cascading into a peachy pink. Apparently Mac had launched a similar blush in a previous collection and when I discovered they had relaunched the blush I had to get my hands on it. Initially, it was sold out online but after a trip to my local Mac store they had it in stock and I quickly bought the blush!

However, all may not be as it seems as the blush is not that pigmented at all, if I'm being frank, (see images below). I have to repeatedly apply the blush on my cheeks to get any pay off and leaves more of a orange bronze finish, which is quite subtle and not amazing. I would have thought it would be more pigmented as the usual Mac blushes are, so if you weren't able to pick one up, don't be disheartened and I do think I saw a blush very similar on an Estee Lauder counter which was wayyy more pigmented.

Nonetheless, I don't regret purchasing the blush as I think it's a nice start in getting into Mac Collections and it does look uber pretty. 










Thank you for reading x

Share:

No comments

© Sakinahsays | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig