Friday, 15 May 2015

Dear 'Nars Creamy Radiant Concealer', I'm Just Not That Into You?!

In short, no. But hear me out.



Despite the unreal hype surrounding this concealer over the past years, I just didn't want to try this concealer because of my beloved Mac ProLongwear Concealer (check review here) which has served me so faithfully over the years but has left me wanting to see if anything trumps it. Which leads me onto the concealer in question. I thought I would try out this concealer despite being way behind the Nars concealer bandwagon but I am so disappointed! 

The first time I tried it, it collected ever so slightly under my left eye which I just put down to my under eye not being hydrated enough. So I upped my doseage of religiously applying my eye cream, mornings and evenings ensuring no dryness or flakiness, but to no avail. 

I am still using this concealer because I bought it and want to finish it off haha, but it settles into all my fine lines which are barely there in the first place which is another reason I am not liking it at all! I still prefer my Mac Prolongwear to this, the only part of this concealer I appreciate is the coverage which is meduim to full coverage. Also, the shade I chose which is 'Custard', which is a lovely brightening yellow colour which I prefer for under my eye concealer.



But that is all guys. I wouldn't recommend it, but if your interested, you can purchase the concealer from here.

Thank you for reading, but what are your thoughts? Do you love or loathe? :)
Share:

No comments

© Sakinahsays | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig