Sunday, 7 June 2015

Current Full Coverage Foundation Routine!

Woo I'm back! I don't know why I haven't been blogging and I am quite ashamed of myself. I really want to push myself in writing more on my blog because I do love beauty and writing and now that I am writing this, I have to do it, so I am promising, PROMISING, to write everyday on my blog because I keep saying I will do it but I don't, so we shall do this!!!

Now, onto the post itself, whenever I have an occasion or when I have to go to work (boringg), I always prefer to wear a medium to full coverage foundation. I feel it looks professional, makes you look put together and obviously helps create the illusion of great skin! Although I do love my tinted moisturisers on 'no make up days', but that's a whole other blog post!

I recently took advantage of an offer www.FeelUnique.com, had going on where one could purchase a 20% voucher for £10 and subsequently use the voucher on any item of their choice from the website. I decided to opt for the 'DiorSkin Forever-Flawless Perfection Fusion Wear Make Up FPS 25 SPF' Foundation in the shade '031-Sand'. This foundation maintains:

"A new generation of fusional wear, fluid foundation. Its ultra-sensorial texture, bursting with made-to-measure perfecting skin care ingredients, melts into the skin for an absolutely perfect complexion that lasts all day long. The foundation blends seamlessly with the skin for a smoother, more even complexion day after day."

I absolutely agree the foundation melts into the skin seamlessly, and does last a good 5-7 hours on my skin before trying to run off my face however, it just does not have the WOW factor that I desire in a foundation. It smells lovely which is a bonus and it does look good but not great, which is why I have been mixing a pump of my Make Up Forever High Definition Foundation in 'N127' and together look incredible.

I truly love the finish this combination of foundations have on my skin and I get compliments whenever I wear this duo. If you have either of these foundations, do have a go or even try mixing foundations which you don't love as much with ones you do personally love. Not only will you have created a new foundation for yourself it will be your own exclusive foundation which no one will have! (Unless you tell people, of course)

I hope you enjoyed this, and tell me what your favourite foundations are at the moment!




Share:

No comments

© Sakinahsays | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig