Friday, 1 January 2016

MY MAKEUP GEEK COLLECTION!

Happy New Year to my followers and readers of my Blog! I pray this year shall be a positive and productive year to you all!

Now that's out of the way I thought I'd kick start 2016 with a facelift for my little ol' blog! I have been wanting to do this since the beginning of last year and I just bit the bullet and went ahead with doing so! I am  ecstatic with how it looks, it's simple, classy and timeless which is exactly how i wanted it to be! What do you guys think?



But, onto the post itself, 'My Makeup Geek Collection'. If you know me, you will know how obsessed I am with MakeupGeek cosmetics. I am always wearing her eye shadows and raving to anyone who will listen, just how amazing her products are! 

Marlena, an American Youtuber turned business woman and entrepreneur was one of the first 'YouTubers', to create make up videos online but also to create her own make up line which is accessible to the everyday make up lover. Her prices are so affordable but the quality is that of a high end product. 

Initially, to be able to purchase her perfectly created products one had to simple order of her website, www.makeupgeek.com, but if you was from the UK, occasionally one would have to pay for customs which is always a pain in the arse, but now my loves, BeautyBay.com stock them on their UK website! WOOHOOO! As a result, I picked up two more of her 'foiled' eye shadows, 'Flame', a coppery red shade and 'Grandstand', a champagne pink with a super glossy finish. I have been wearing 'Grandstand', pretty much every day after lusting for this shade for so long especially after watching 'MannyMUA' and 'PatrickStarr' of YouTube use this shade recently in their current videos.

Anyway, below is a picture of my collection so far. They are all neutral shades because these are the colours I feel comfortable wearing everyday.


Top left: Creme Brulee, Cupcake, Latte, Cocoa Bear, Bitten.
Bottom Row: Cosmopolitan, In The Spotlight, Flame and Grandstand.

Also, her eye shadows are priced at £5 for her regular eye shadows i.e. mattes or shimmers and foiled eyeshadows are priced at £7. They blend like a dream and you can see me using these shadows on my YouTube channel. They are quite literally cheap as chips and are the best!

Thank you for reading xx

Share:

No comments

© Sakinahsays | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig