Saturday, 6 February 2016

Make Overs on my friends!

Every now and then, I enjoy applying make up on others. Despite working in beauty retail, I wouldn't class myself as a make up artist since I don't apply make up on others but I genuinely have a passion for make up.

Make up not only has the power to alter features, provide symmetry but also is the biggest mood enhancer. Well, it is for me and I love how a 'client' feels after a makeover.

On this particular day, I called two of my friends over who I usually do make up on as I know there faces so well.

On my first friend Rukaya, we went for a burgundy smokey eye with a dramatic wing line as she loves the bold and glamorous look. I am quite proud of my wing liner skills on somebody else as I do believe achieving the perfect wing line on some one else is the hardest thing everrrrr. My tip would be to work on wing liner on your own face and you will pick up your own technique to achieve the perfect feline flick and you can use that technique on somebody else :)








Rukaya's Make Up details:

  • Bobbi Brown Foundation
  • Urban Decay Naked Concealer
  • ABH contour & highlight
  • Tom Ford 'Teracotta' Blusher
  • Make Up Geek 'Bitten' and 'Grandstand' e/s
  • Kiko gel liner
  • Eye lure lashes
  • Mac 'Whirl' lipliner







 On my second friend, Nissba, we went for a soft and classic make up look. We focused on soft, flawless and contoured skin with a copper smokey eye, We opted out of any liner and natural lashes to help define the eyes. This is my type of make up as I tend to wear this type of look often.

Nissba's Make up product details:

  • Dior Forever Foundation '031'
  • Urban Decay Naked Concealer 'Medium Light Neutral'
  • ABH Contour Kit
  • Tom Ford 'Terracotta' Blush
  • Becca 'Champagne Pop' highlight
  • ABH Brow Pomade 'Ebony'
  • Make up Geek shadow in 'Flame' and ABH 'shadow couture' palette
  • Tom Ford 'Tawny Pink' lip gloss, 
  • Mac 'Whirl' Lip gloss
  • Mac 'Kinda Sexy' Lipstick
Share:

No comments

© Sakinahsays | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig