Saturday, 20 February 2016

Make Up I Have Repurchased!





I have never repurchased a make up product. To be 'pretty honest', haha I have never found anything to be quite amazing to hazard a repurchase, especially a base product. 

Like everyone else, finding a foundation that works for your skin type, skin tone and everything in between is like finding a needle in a haystack; its frustrating and a very long process. If you have been reading my blog for a while, you'll already know I have the world's annoying skin, it's combination oily and I can look like an oil slick by the end of the day.

After wearing this foundation everyday till it finished lol, I can safely say I really do love this foundation. It is the perfect shade for my skin tone, I wear '031 Sand', and it lasts an average of 6-7 hours and is so lightweight you can barely feel this on the skin.

To set this foundation, my favourite powder is the Laura Mercier translucent powder. This was my first EVER "high end" make up item I had ever purchased and it had lasted me about 3-4 years! After it had finished I purchased a Mac powder which caused the ugliest flashback which I detested and knew I had to repurchase this amazing powder. It sets my make up flawlessly and allows my make up to stay on all day! It really is the best powder!

What make up have you re purchased and why?
Share:

No comments

© Sakinahsays | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig