Monday, 8 February 2016

My New Spring/ Summer Tom Ford Fragrances!

For as long as I can remember I have not owned a fragrance, I have never seen the importance and believed it was just an extra purchase one had to make.

But fragrance is so much more than that added product in your shopping basket, Fragrance has the power to capture memories, make you feel brighter and happier and it is an instant mood enhancer; from when you feel run down and tired, a tiny spritz of your favourite scent can make a world of difference.

So when I received the NEW Tom Ford fragrances I wanted to let you know just how distinct and enticing the new Spring/ Summer fragrances are.

My most favourite of the two is the 'Soleil Blanc' private blend. A new white coloured bottle with a gold name plaque which looked so beautiful I had to try it. It is a very warm and transportive scent as it is very reminiscent of summer, holiday and remote private islands where one day blends into the next. Key ingredients include Bergamot, Cardamom, Pistachio, Ylang Ylang and Coco De Mer Accord. I will be wearing this scent when I want a deeper and stronger scent and definitely in the evening.

  This scent reminds me of drinking a pina colada in the Caribbean




The second fragrance is the 'Neroli Portofino Acqua', which is a lighter scent of the original Neroli Portofino. It smells very fresh and vibrant and quite a seductive scent. A very clean and crisp scent with notes of Tunisian neroli, bergamot, sicilian lemon and lavender. It isn't as long lasting as the Soleil Blanc but for day to day I find that something light is ideal for me.  And how stunning are these bottles, they're the perfect travel scent and so cute for your handbag as well!

Both fragrances will be coming out during Spring/Summer 2016 and will be able to purchase from selfridges.com. 
Share:

No comments

© Sakinahsays | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig