Sunday, 3 April 2016

My Current Makeup Crushes!




  • Bobbi Brown Eye Cream- A lightweight yet thoroughly moisturising eye cream for early mornings or pesky dry lids! Much more hydrating than the Kiehls or Clinique eye creams!
  • Bobbi Brown 'Full Coverage Face Brush'- A do it all brush. Literally swipe away at your face with this brush and your left with a flawless complexion. You could probably use this with your eyes closed and still look amazing!
  • Estee Lauder DW- Another full coverage, easy foundation. A foundation which you can slap it on and not bother about it as it does not budge!
  • Tom Ford Lip gloss 'Tawny Pink' - my favourite peachy pink lip gloss, I am a self confessed lipgloss junkie!
  • Tom Ford Translucent Illuminating Powder- A mattifying yet illuminating powder which can be dusted over during the day to combat the shine which doesn't cling to dry parts and still gives the glow! Also comes with a handy brush and looks ever so beautiful in ones handbag!
  • Stila Liquid Lipstick- A purple hued shade which I cannot wear alone as I will resemble an alien so I pair it with my Mac whirl lip liner and the TF lip gloss.
  • UD Concealer - review here :)
  • ABH Pomade- my go to at the moment for my brows. I use this with a Sigma angled brush and I'm left with full brows to complement my face.
  • Tom Ford Sahara Haze e/s palette- review here :)
  • Dior Flawless Foundation- review here :) My favourite lightweight foundation for day to day wear.
  • Shu Uemora eye lash curlers- A cult favourite amongst make up artists and after wasting money on cheaper alternatives you can really see the difference with these!
  • Nyx blush- A warm pink which brightens my face and looks very springy.

Share:

No comments

© Sakinahsays | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig