Friday, 22 April 2016

Tom Ford Soleil Collection - Bicoastal Blush




"The first true luxury brand of the twenty first century".

Tom Ford never does subtle, he really is the connoisseur of all thing grand and resplendent. He never fails to make a statement and in doing so has created a whole make up brand which allows us, his followers and admirers to also create that statement look with all of his products.

The key product today is this stunning blusher called 'bicoastal'; a true pink which is actually perfect for Spring. I literally have been reaching for this EVERY time I apply my make up as the bottom shade gives the perfect sheen on the cheeks and the perfect amount of pink (see my Instagram: Sakinahsays). Admittedly, I do apply a tad more than usual because I adore the flushed spring pink look and because this product isn't as pigmented as the regular blush line you can wack your brush in the palette and go crazy! 

The above shade appears like a highlighter on my skin tone and is the most beautiful pink highlight with a small undertone of blue which comes through every so lightly on my medium skin tone.

Nonetheless, this is the perfect blush duo for this Spring and is also travel friendly for any upcoming holidays! I will definitely be taking this with me on my trip to Turkey as it's so portable and cute!

What are your recent discoveries?
Share:

No comments

© Sakinahsays | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig