Wednesday, 18 May 2016

Game Changing Skincare¦ Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Serum!

For the longest time I have had dehydrated, dry, pesky skin around my forehead and chin which I could not seem to get rid of. I had tried a Vichy serum before via Sali Hughes' recommendation but it was just a bit blah and didn't really aid my skin in anyway.



What's more, I had always and I'm sure you guys reading, have heard wonders of the Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair serum. But I was always hesitant in investing in higher end skincare just because I hate wasting my money on skincare when I discover it doesn't work for my skin. but alas, this actually works. I was spurned on by Alex Steinner's (Glamour Beauty Editor) snapchat as she always films her 'Sunday Facials', which always includes this product and she mentioned that it is one of her CULT faves.

The product is in a glass container which gives the expensive, luxe feel and also includes a pippet for application. After use I have found my skin has become so much softer, supple and most important, hydrated! I even don't need to apply moisturiser straight away because my skin is so much more nourished than before. I definitely think this is going to slowly become a #holygrail item in my skincare routine and just hope it doesn't stop working!

What are your thoughts on this?
xx

Share:

No comments

© Sakinahsays | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig