Saturday, 14 May 2016

L'oreal Infallible Pro Matte 24HR Foundation *REVIEW*

For a short period I was lusting after a lot of hyped foundations just to see if well, do they really live up to their claims? When this was floating around and doing the rounds on Instagram I, of course, really, really wanted to try it out BECAUSE it was a "drugstore" foundation and because of its alleged likeliness to my holy grail Estee Lauder DW foundation.



This foundation was ordered off Amazon because the UK does not have the full range of shades which are readily available in the US and since I was determined to try this an order had been made.

I ordered shade '106 Sun Beige' which is closest to my NC37 skin tone and it is a good match. This shade has a true golden undertone and there are no pink tones which can be seen to the naked eye. It is pretty much full coverage but it does state it is a medium coverage foundation. It also states it is a demi matte finish which I also agree with as it has a slight sheen on the skin, baring in mind I do have combination-oily skin. As well as this, this foundation has a very light weight feel and looks fantastic in pictures.



However, in comparison to my EL DW, it does not have the longevity that the DW provides. This foundation under heavy lights and heat will begin to appear shiny on the face but in day to day errands wears a lot nicer on the skin. Because of this, I will be sticking to my DW on days where I need my base to not move and this when I want something more casual.

My favourite part about this foundation is the shade, I love the rich golden undertone as it really mimics a true skin tone and the packaging as it comes in a squeezy tube.

What do you think of this foundation?


Share:

No comments

© Sakinahsays | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig