Sunday, 22 May 2016

SUMMER GLOW MAKEUP¦ Glowy Glam!

I cannot wait for Summer! Long nights and bright skies is exactly what I have been waiting for. And in spirit of such a beautiful season I have changed my make up to compliment the upcoming weather.



On my face I have used Estee Lauder DW which is a god send for oily skin paired with Urban Decay concealer and to set I used the Laura Mercier translucent powder which allows for budge proof make up! On the eye brows I used ABH pomade in Ebony and on my eyes I used 'uninterrupted' by Mac, which is a beautiful mustard shade which compliments my tanned brown skin. I finished my eyes with the Tom Ford liner and lashes of mascara and a kohl liner from Essence.




What's more, on the cheeks I simply used the ABH contour kit and 'Trace Gold' blush/bronzer by Mac and Laura Geller's highlighter in 'Gilded Honey'. Last but not least, I used my favourite lip liner by Mac called 'Whirl' and a lip gloss by Tom Ford in 'Tawny Pink'!

All the products I used have been my go to products because they are fail proof and stay on all day! Have you tried any and what do you think of the finished look?!

P.S. no airbrushing etc hasn't been used or soft focus and all my images are taken by my beloved Sony A5100. xx
Share:

No comments

© Sakinahsays | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig