Tuesday, 1 November 2016

Amouage Dia Most Used Perfume- A perfume for any occasion


It's strange how I never would wear fragrance to now wearing one every single day, even when I am at home.

My favourite scents are light, musky oud scents but nothing overwhelming. This is exactly what I have found in Amouage Dia's fragrance. Amouage was founded in Oman and is a beautifully crafted and irresistible brand; all fragrances from this brand are stunning and my favourite is Dia. This scent is soft, feminine and slightly sweet with a beautiful musk note which I personally love.

The top notes include Fig, Bergamot and Sage. Mid notes include Blush, peony and orange and base notes include Sandalwood, Cedarwood, Vanilla and White Musk, all my favourites!

This set includes a body lotion which I apply before spraying the perfume to really grab onto the scent. This scent is very long lasting and I always receive compliments when wearing this. This fragrance is a tad expensive but a nice treat if your feeling spendy.

To purchase click here :)


What is your favourite perfume?
Share:

No comments

© Sakinahsays | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig