Thursday, 16 February 2017

What I'm Currently Loving ¦ Mac Mineralize Skin Finish Powder¦ BEST POWDER FOR ASIAN TANNED SKIN!

I have it! That photo shopped looking skin you saw on that girl you walked past? It's most likely this, or if not, it may as well have been!



Mac Mineralize Skin finish powder is the softest powder to touch and also gives the illusion of baby soft skin. I've been looking for a powder to buff any harsh lines just as I end my make up process in the mornings. I wanted a powder that would give my face some colour after I highlighted and contoured and to get rid of that 'translucent powder that's not really translucent'. I use the shade 'medium tan' which has a golden undertone and I use a large Tom Ford Bronzer brush to sweep this across my face.

Admittedly, I don't love the packaging, it's bulky and doesn't look amazing but it does give a demi matte finish with a subtle sheen so it is very natural looking on the skin. It also works on 'no make up days' when you just want a bit of concealer and powder!

This range of powder has a wide selection of colours, so your sure to find your shade or you can visit their website on www.maccosmetics.co.uk.

Share:

No comments

© Sakinahsays | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig